Thursday 2 August 2012

Franchise International Malaysia 2012

On the 6th of July, we went to attend the franchise exhibition at Putra World Trade Centre(PWTC). This is an exhibition about some of the famous franchise around Malaysia. We are required to dress smartly and act like we were one of the potential customer for the franchise out there in the exhibition. Yes, when I went in alone, people from all over the franchise did approach me with a good manner as if I was their customer. But too bad, we were required to take a admission card and to register and the previous lower floor. Rejecting those who are approaching me, I walked away and headed downstairs for the registration. But when the second time I went in to the exhibition hall, this time with a lot more of my classmates and carrying a backpack, the franchiser's worker that were approaching me held back and did not even take a glance at me. Looking like a student with a bag now and the name tag with the word "student". Somehow I felt quite offended of what happened and I decided to walk away without taking a look behind. But mind that, that's not the main point. I took a look around and starts looking for franchise that I am interested in for my assignment. But to my surprise, a lot of other students were interviewing and some of them were ignored straight to the face. Of course I was unhappy and I decided to stop asking things and just take a look around. I was hoping that the franchise that I wanted to do "Ochado" was around. But too bad, it wasn't around and I left home early.

What have I learnt today is that most of the businessman, promoter does look down on people and they wouldn't care entertaining you if you are not of benefit to them. And so I headed home with disappointment with the result that I franchise that I wanted was not here and the attitude the rest of the promoter were showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment