Thursday 2 August 2012

Feedback

There are much of the guidelines that cannot be answered by the franchise, they say most of the question are not appropriate to be answer in public and the supervisor are afraid that this may cause a lot of trouble for themselves. Or maybe they are just too lazy to entertainment me. Who knows?

So I have to take the own initiative to look up for their information on the web. And guess what? Ochado doesn't even have a website of their own. I was like "what is happening?" and then I realized that my assignment are really on trouble. The franchise store are unwilling to give any information about the franchisor and there are no website for themselves.

So, I took the trouble from getting my informations at some of the blogs that other people created. For referencing on how bubble tea franchise works. This is a very difficult task to do. And it is not very accurate sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment