Thursday 2 August 2012

Customer Feedback

As the day I went for the short interview, I approach come of the customers and interview about their opinion on "Ochado". Then I realized that some of the teenagers in the shop weren't drinking anything among the group. So I approached them first.

Those who are not drinking.

A : "I think it is quite costly. I'm here because I followed some of my friends here for discussion for assignments. RM6 I can get a meal with it so I think it is not worth it to buy a cup of water with RM6."


B : "No comment, depends on my mood."


Those who are drinking.

A : "I think it's quite acceptable for a cup of bubble tea for the price of RM6. Starbucks costs even more. So I think it is okay to spend a little here sometime."


B : "Why not? I love Ochado. haha"


So in my opinion, both of the group made and got their own points in bringing the perception of different people from different world come to a conclusion. To some people, RM6 could mean a meal to them while others may treat that RM6 is just a tiny bit of cash. So the market of this franchise differs from group of people as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment